- increasing and diversifying agricultural production so that families, including those in a precarious situation, can guarantee their food security
- preserving land, soil fertility, biodiversity and, more generally, the environment, in order to maintain the productive capacities of family farms
- 3 areas in the southern region of Ethiopia (SNNPRS): Kembata-Tembaro; Wolayita (in partnership with the Ethiopian organization RCBDIA) and Hadiya.
- Support the Iddirs (traditional groups) in implementing soil conservation measures (initial diagnosis, development planning, realization of vegetated anti-erosion structures, tool banks, propagation nursery for fodder plants, formation of peasant farmers … )
- Train farmers in production techniques, fertility management and the use of forage species suitable for small-scale farms
- Supervise farmers and farmer groups in setting up mechanisms for the conservation, selection and pre-breeding of seeds by facilitating access to quality seeds
- Continue the search for innovative and adapted solutions in the fields of fertility, forage production and crop diversification
- Helping families in extreme poverty restore diversified agricultural production over time, on their farm (fodder, tubers, restoration of the enset, legumes …).
- Support the rehabilitation of degraded communal lands and contribute to providing additional economic resources to farmers while restoring environmental resources
- Ethiopian NGO RCBDIA
- ILRI (International Livestock Research Institute)
- Ministry of Agriculture