Inter Aide is currently carrying out 8 programs in Haïti in the following fields:
- WASH program: raising awareness about sanitation and hygiene and building latrines, and improving the water quality by creating new water catchments and encouraging the chlorination of home water.
- Education: Support for schooling.
- Launch in 2017 of a pilot program in Agriculture
In 2019, 2,561 families were supported by these actions.
The current areas of intervention are located in the following isolated rural areas:
- Central region: Townships of Boucan Carré, Thomonde, Hinche, Cerca-la-Tour
- Southern region: “Côtes de fer”
3 local partners
- Concert Action