In 2017, Inter Aide is carrying out 7 programs in Haïti providing support to 7,793 families in the following fields:
- WASH program: raising awareness about sanitation and hygiene and building latrines, and improving the water quality by creating new water catchments and encouraging the chlorination of home water.
- Education: Support for schooling.
- Launch in 2017 of a pilot program in Agriculture
The current areas of intervention are located in the following isolated rural areas:
- Central region: Townships of Boucan Carré, Thomonde, Hinche, Cerca-la-Tour
- Southern region: “Côtes de fer”
3 local partners
- Concert Action