- Sustainably improve access to safe drinking water, sanitation and hygiene practices.
- Strengthen the capacity of local actors (village committees, families) to maintain their health infrastructures.
- South region – Districts : Phalombe, Zomba, Mulanie, Chiradzulu
- Center region – Districts : Lilongwe, Dedza, Mchinji, Salima, Dowa, Ntchisi, Kasungu
- Organize a local network of dealers in hand pumps spare parts, ensure their supply, strengthen their management and sales capacities, promote them to rural communities and local leaders
- Identify and train local mechanics; promote them to rural communities and local leaders
- Strengthen the capacity of the local NGO BASEDA to set up maintenance services, and support local authorities in the management of these services
- Set up a sustainable spare parts supply chain at points of sale by involving private actors
- BASEDA NGO
- Spare parts dealers and main suppliers
- Village committees, private operators (dealers and suppliers of pump parts, local craftsmen)
- Public Water Services, Public Health Services